Full Circle Computing has several full-time and part-time Software Trainer positions available. Join an organization that sets the standard for excellence in instructor led training. Enjoy working in a professional atmosphere with excellent classroom facilities. We focus on small-group training with a personal touch. Our instructors are not only technical experts, they are expert communicators.
Our team trains business professionals in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) at Intro through Advanced levels. We also teach specialty applications including Crystal Reports, Project, Publisher, QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, VBA, HTML, SQL, SharePoint courses and more. Some local travel may be required.
About Full Circle Computing
- Full Circle Computing is headquartered in Exton, PA
- Our skilled professionals train business users in today’s most popular and powerful software applications
- Our consulting group provides database design, software consulting and special projects support to an ever-increasing client base
- Excellent computing, communications and presentation skills
- An absolute minimum of two years’ classroom training experience
- MOS Master or Adobe Certified Expert a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to communicate across skill levels from Intro through Advanced
Interested in applying for a Software Trainer position? Call 610-594-9510 for information on applying to Full Circle Computing.
- Only resumes stating salary requirements will be considered
- Contractors, submit your day rate
- All resumes must include a list of applications trained including skill level
- Local candidates only