Our Learning Approaches
There is no one-size-fits-all approach with computer training, so whether you’re a corporate company or an individual, we offer a variety of methods depending on your unique needs. Once you identify the course you’d like to take, you’ll have the option to choose your learning style.
If you register as a corporate company, we can conduct a session at your facility or ours. We provide both large or small groups with a closed, private skills development session that’s customized to your specific needs. Whether you’re in need of software application training, executive desk-side support, or help with a large scale rollout of a new program, we do it all! We also offer a “Lunch and Learn” format, which allows staff members to receive short, intensive training during their lunch hour to maximize efficiency.
Individuals can register for an open-enrollment course at one of our facilities. All courses come complete with in-depth training manuals, optional web-based help, and downloadable sample files.
Instructor-Led Online Training
One of our trainers will deliver a live, interactive training to any location using Cisco WebEx, which allows us to meet with anyone, anywhere, in real time. All you need to join is an Internet connection and an audio link via VoIP (Voice over IP) or phone. On the day of the course, simply open our web link (which will be sent to you by email) and connect via computer audio or call a teleconference number to join our interactive training session. There will be a lot of time for Q&A to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Self-Paced Online Training
With self-paced online training, corporate teams or individuals can access a customized suite of vendor-authorized training programs at any time. This option is ideal for busy teams or individuals who need intensive training, but would prefer to do it on their own schedule. We put you in the driver’s seat!
Why Full Circle Computing?
Every student benefits from:
- Our unique, hands-on, workshop approach to learning
- Unsurpassed individual attention for each student
- Instructors who are both technical experts and expert communicators
- Training delivered in our state-of-the-art classrooms or at your location
- FREE refresher option – retake any course (same version) for up to 3 months
- FREE post training support for 90 days after the class via the web, email or phone
- Excellent materials – clear, concise, step-by-step training guides
- Continuing Education Units for each course
We’re Licensed, Certified & Respected
- Microsoft Office Specialist™ Authorized Testing and Training Center
- A Pennsylvania Private Licensed School
- CPE/CEU approved (Sponsor # PX177299) by PA Dept. of Professional and Occupational Affairs