Private Licensed School Programs
The Private Licensed Schools (PLS)
Full Circle Computing, Inc. (“FCC”) is a private licensed school with a current operating license provided by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools (PLS).
Our Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools Programs
Students completing FCC’s programs will earn the opportunity to receive their Diploma, based on the students specific program, which will open the job door and set participants up for career success. Our approved PLS programs include:
- Advanced Data Analyst – Business Data Analysis and Reporting
- Customer Service & Sales Certification with Microsoft Office
- Medical Electronic Health Record (EHR) Technician
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Pharmacy Technician Healthcare and Medical Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Healthcare and Medical Program
- Advanced Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- Office Technology for Supervisors with Industry Customization
- Computer Users & Support with Web Technology
PLS Approved Course Catalog
Click here for Full Circle Computing Approved Course Catalog.
For more information on each specific program, prospective students are encouraged to read our PLS approved course catalog or contact us through our website Contact Us page, or by calling us at (610) 594-9510.