In MS Project, it is possible to print a Gantt Chart view without any table information. To do this, you must apply a table that has all the column widths set to zero. Note that a Gantt Chart view always requires some table to be applied.
- On the View menu, click Table, and then click More Tables.
- For Tables: click Task.
- Click the New button
- In the Name box, enter No Table Info.
- In the first row, under Field Name, enter ID, and in the first row under Width, enter a zero (0).
- Click to select Show In Menu.
- Click OK, and then click Close.
You can now use this table to print or preview a Gantt Chart view without table information as follows:
- On the View menu, click More Views.
- Select Gantt Chart, and click Apply.
- On the View menu, click Table, and then click No Table Info.
- On the File menu, click Print or Print Preview.
Note that the printout or preview shows only the timescale part of the Gantt Chart without any table information to the left.
The above information applies to any view based on the Gantt Chart screen, such as Detail Gantt and Tracking Gantt.
Take a Project class at Full Circle Computing … MS Project 2010 Introduction and MS Project 2010 Advanced