Add in a Date Picker in Access!
- Open your Form in Design View.
- Press F4 to open the Property Sheet.
- Select the desired date field from the Selection Type dropdown list at the top of the Property Sheet.
- Select the Format tab on the Property Sheet.
- In the Show Date Picker field, select For dates.
- Select Save, then close form.
Note when you edit data in the field in Form View, the calendar will appear to the right of the field. You can then click on the calendar and select the desired date.